Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, bloggers get a topic for a list of ten things based on the topic. This weeks topic is:
Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn’t Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)
This is my first Top Ten Tuesday and I am super excited to be doing this so let’s get started.
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
And I Darken by Kiersten White
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill
The Thousandth Floor by Kathrine McGee
Replica by Lauren Oliver
Stealing Snow by Danielle Page
I would have loved to have read all of these books but I just never got the chance and I am super upset I didn’t. I will hopefully read these this year.
Thanks for reading! I had a lot of fun participating in this Top Ten Tuesday thing. I hope I can do more in the future.
Hey, guys so it is the start of a new year and the start of new goals. I for one have many reading/bookish type goals for this year. I don’t want this to be too long of a post so I will just list my bookish goals for 2017:
- Read 40 books
- Buy at least one book a month
- Try and keep it to ONE book a month
- Don’t start reading two o more books at once because it only slows me down
- Read at least three books a month
- Take some pictures of every book you read for Bookstagram
- Participate in book and photo challenges
- Get your TBR list under control
- Read new genres of books you’ve never read before
Those are my goals for 2017. I will try my hardest to achieve them all. I am suoer excited for 2017.