“Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” -That Artsy Reader Girl
This week’s theme:
Book Quote Freebie – choose the theme with which you want the quote to be around
I am choosing self-love/empowerment quotes!
- “Carry yourself with the confidence of a mediocre white man.” – The Love Hypothesis
- “There is a time for stillness, but who hasn’t also wanted to scream with delight at being outdoors? To simply announce themselves and say, I’m here, I exist?” -World of Wonders: In Praise of Fireflies, Whale Sharks and Other Astonishments
- “You do not yield” -Kingdom of Ash
- “Roses have both petals and thorns, my dark flower. You needn’t believe something weak because it appears delicate. Show the world your bravery.” -Stalking Jack the Ripper
- “Come at me, world. You can’t damage the impermeable.” -Heart Bones
- “Feelings were not stagnant. Neither were opinions or beliefs and if we stopped believing people were capable of change, then the world might as well be left to burn.” -A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire
- “There is always more than one way to see the world. Those who claim otherwise would have you dwell forever in the dark.” -Sorcery of Thorns
- “Happiness isn’t some permanent thing we’re all trying to achieve in life, it’s merely a thing that shows up every now and then, sometimes in tiny doses that are just substantial enough to keep us going.” -Reminders of Him
- “There was nothing more dangerous than a woman who knew her own worth.” -The Atlas Six
- “You aren’t a flower, you’re every blossom in the wood blooming at once. You are a tidal wave. You’re a stampede. You are overwhelming.” -Crooked Kingdom
Dont forget to link your posts down below!
As always, thanks for reading,