“Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” -That Artsy Reader Girl
This week’s theme:
Favorite Places to Read
Currently I do not go a lot of places to read. I do a lot of listening on my phone as I play video games on my computer. Or I sit on my couch. But here is my list:
- My Room
- Around my school’s campus
- A park next to my friend’s old apartment
- The trunk of my car
- The infamous hill in my college town
- My grandma’s old work (a library)
- Any library really!
- While driving home (audiobooks, do not read and drive)
- My school’s Lit building
- On late night coffee runs while I sit passenger
Thanks for reading my list!
Link your posts down below or let me know of any places you relate to on here.
As always, thanks for reading,