How are you guys today?
I am doing great thinking about this book haul from a few weeks ago.
My school is liquidating the book portion of their store so they dropped all of their prices down to about a $1 for every book.
I had to jump on that opportunity (OBVIOUSLY) so here is what I bought:
- The Girl in Red by Christina Henry
- Artemis by Andy Weir
- Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits by David Wong
- The Chosen by Taran Matharu
- How to Date Men when you Hate Men by Blythe Roberson
- Why We March: Signs of Protest and Hope
- Reclaiming Our Space by Feminista Jones
- Well-Read Black Girl by Gloria Edim
(I am linking the box set because listing them all seems unnecessary.)
- Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Dangerous Deception by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Rooms by Lauren Oliver
- All American Boys by Jason Reynolds and Brendan Kiely
- Baby Teeth by Zoje Stage
- Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones
Most of these books I have no clue what the books are about. I got them because I read the synopsis while in the store and they seemed pretty interesting.
I am glad I got the Mortal Instruments series. IT has been one of those series I have never read. I feel like I am missing out. It was only 6 bucks for these 5. I still need to get the first book, but I still got a steal from this deal.
Anyways, I have absolutely no more shelf space so hopefully, I can read through a few more books this month so they do not sit on my floor like they currently are.
As always, thanks for reading,