How are we feeling today?
It is the beginning of a new month. Where I am at, it is very sunny and has me in a cheery mood. Hope you guys are feeling the warm rays and happy times like I am.
I got my second COVID-19 vaccine a few days ago and I am feeling FANTASTIC! I am so excited for this whole COVID debacle to be over.
So I hate for these to be long so lets get into it.
- TTT: Book I would most want to throw in the ocean…
- WWW: AGH I AM SO LATE
- End of the Month: March was Madness
- Monday Book Haul
- The Thrilling and Mysterious: A Review of Caraval
- Money was burning a hole in my wallet, so I bought books!
- Ten Colorful Books to Brighten your Day
- The Aesthete Blogger Award: Come see my answers and check out who I nominated!
- A Historical Fiction I Actually Liked? My And I Darken Review
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier: I am so sad it ended…
- Ten Animals from Books that I want to Own: Top Ten Tuesday
- Hmm…What will I be Reading?
- Shadow and Bone: Book Review
- Thorns and Roses and Sex
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
That is my month in review! Nothing extraordinary happened out in the Life update other than my vaccine. I am half way done with school for the rest of the quarter. Hopefully I will be out soon!
As always, thanks for reading,