AHHH I have been nominated for a book tag and it is an aesthete blogger award. I was nominated for by Steph at The Book Throne, thank you so much for the nomination!
About the award:
“This award is to honor every creative person, irrespective of their number of followers and views. Because, as long as you create, that is all that matters. This award is for those bloggers who put an insane amount of thought in each of their posts and for those who spread creativity like wildfire! Just wow!” -Ashmita
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita @ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favorite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
Tell me something about this world that you admire
I just really admire nature. I love going on drives to go see the way the world curves and how it is shaped. I love seeing and hearing forests or the ocean. Ugh, I love nature.
What is your favourite form of creativity?
I really love writing and creating worlds through writing. If I were to pick something that I cant do, it would be songwriting. I dont write song’s but I think they convey beautiful worlds too.
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
I am really listening to the re-released Fearless album (Taylor’s Version) by Taylor Swift. I am loving listening to all my old favorites again. And her Mr. Perfectly Fine is fire!
- Who would you choose as your book (romantic or platonic) partner?
Not to default to Harry Potter characters, but George Weasley will always be the boyfriend of my dreams.
Second would be Julian from the Caraval series. I have only read the first book so far but I love it.
- Which country do you wish you could live in?
I wish I could live in Scotland if I have to choose another country. I do really want to live in New York, but if it is a new country, definitely Scotland. I mean I have never seen a picture that has disappointed my eyes. I want to go visit so bad.
- Which book do you wish you had written?
Harry Potter. That will always be the blueprint for me if I ever write a book. Or any Sarah J. Maas book. She is just amazing.
I do not really have too much that I created one this computer but I will put a picture on here that I took the other day:
- What shows are you watching right now?
- What characters are you most like?
- What are your goals for this month? Any projects you are trying to finish?
- What is you favorite kind of music?
- Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies
- Erin @ Lavish Literature
- Emma @ Rambles by the Puddles
- Sarah @ Sarah’s Corner
- Amy @ A Fangirl’s Opinion
OMG this was such a fun tag. I am so happy to have been a part of this. Again, THANK YOU STEPH for the nomination. I am so grateful for you, your blog, and your nomination.
As always, thanks for reading,