So the end of the longest month I have had yet this year. Half the month I had finals and the second half of the month I had spring break. It was intense. It was really hard for me to write quality blogs while in this intense schedule I have.
It also seems like April is going to be the same way. My classes are insanely fast-paced and have so much work for each class already.
But, here is my wrap-up for March.
Book I Read:
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
Posts I Wrote:
- It’s Tuesday…guess what that means
- WWW: What shall I read this week?
- A few songs I am currently listening to
- Top Ten Tuesday: A Cleaning One
- I DID IT!!! 2 WWW’s in a row!!
- I need to see more bloggers my age
- I finally finished Tower of Dawn. Here is what I thought
- My new favorite website. Trust me you will love it!
- Raya and The Last Dragon: Review
- Chaos Walking: Was it Worth it?
- Life Update: Cause I didn’t know what else to write about…
- The Finale: I did it, I finished Kingdom of Ash
- Places in Books I Want to Live in: TTT
- WWW: What am I going to read next?
Damn I Posted a CRAP ton!
Movies/Shows I watched:
- Julie and the Phantoms
- My Best Friend’s Wedding
- Raya and The Last Dragon
- Deathnote (The Anime)
- Chaos Walking
- Rewatched all of the Marvel movies
Aghhhh I am so bad at posting in April this year. I am sorry guys. I hope you guys like really late wrap-up posts.
As always, thanks for reading,