If you guessed another Top Ten Tuesday, you would be correct.
“Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” -That Artsy Reader Girl
This week’s theme is:
Character’s jobs you would want (for whatever reason like its cool of the boss is hot)
I had to dig deep for this one because I don’t have any of my already read books with me in my apartment.
- Charlie Weasley- I mean who wouldn’t want to be a dragon tamer. How fucking fun does that sound to be around dragons all day.
- Cormoran Strike- Being a detective sounds so cool (except for the almost dying every book part). Also, I would love to meet Robin. She is a girl boss.
- Severus Snape/Professor Slughorn- I would LOVE to be the potions teacher. I think I would excel at potions.
- Minerva McGonagall-As headmaster and transfiguration professor, I would love either position she held. Really anything in Hogwarts!
- Newt Scamander- I can’t remember if this is technically really a job, but caring for magical creatures sounds amazing.
- Celeana Sardothien- As an assassin, I think I would thrive. I am not a fan of killing people (not that I have done it), but I would love to be as badass as Celeana.
I couldn’t think of any more jobs I would love to be in. These are the ones that immediately came to my mind. They all seem so badass. I think they sound so exciting and thrilling.
But, I will definitely be staying on my career path. I am not a risk taker and all of these sound risky.
As always, thanks for reading,