So I guess its February?
When did that happen?
Well I guess it is time for me to do my monthly wrap-up.
Books I read this month:
- Empire of Storm by Sarah J. Maas
- Lucy by Jamacia Kincaid
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera
A list of posts I made:
- Show Review: The Queen’s Gambit
- Show Review: Bridgerton
- Late Christmas Book Haul pt. 1
- Top Ten Tuesday: Resolutions
- A Maas Filled WWW Wednesday: 1/13/2021
- Empire of Storms (or should I say tears) Review
- WWW: Some Random Reads 1/20/2021
- What If It’s Us Review
- Late Christmas Book Haul: Part 2
(Also I just found of I can drag and drop post titles from another tab onot here so I did not have to rewrite out all these titles!)
Things I did:
I really did not do much. I played ALOT of Minecraft. I started my Winter quarter in school. I went to Yakima with my roommates. I went home twice for a dentist and a doctors appointment. I had my first IV and my first (and hopefully last) MRI. I kept up with all my school work. I think I am following through on most of my resolutions. I just have not been able to purchase my journal. I did not even know that February was so close so I am going to do that after work. I am excited for Febuary.
I would like to, in the future, be able to provide my posts that I plan on making in this part but I am lazy at the moment unable to do it for the moment.
Anyways, as always, thanks for reading,