Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. –That Artsy Reader Girl
Basically every Tuesday, their is a topic to write about, usually to list ten things under a certain topic.
This Tuesday, January 12th, it is about resolutions.
These are my resolutions:
- I want to read 15 books this year. This may not sound like a lot but I have been slacking on my reading these past few years so I need to read more.
- I want to blog at least once a week. I am paying for this blog every year, might as well keep up with it. Also, blogging is something that I really like doing. I am beginning to balance my time more so I should be able to.
- Finish my Netflix to watch list. I have SOOOOO many shows that I have not watched yet that I have always wanted to get to. I have a list I am going to write. Maybe keep track of the shows on here. I think to hold me accountable I will also me reviewing shows. Just like I did with Queen’s Gambit and Bridgerton recently.
- I want to drink 8 glasses of water a day. I do not have a tracker, this is more of just an integrity thing in my mind. SO far I am doing pretty well. I have been keeping to it quite nicely.
- I want to achieve a 4.0 every quarter. I have accomplished that so far in every course I have taken. I would like to continue that trend. If this does not happen though, I will not be sad or mad. College is hard.
- I wish to journal more. 2019 was a great year for me journaling. 2020 was not so. 2021 is already proving to be a bad year for my journaling but I haven’t been able to buy my journal yet cause they haven’t restocked my local Fred Meyer with the journal I use. I am a stickler for habit, so no I cannot just go out and buy any old journal.
- I also have a goal to either read or write every day. It would be better if I did both but we are working up to that.
- going along with the last one, I want to finish my secret project by the end of the year. Just a nice rough draft of the first part. I am sure we can all guess what it is but I would like to try to seem mysterious.
- I want to finish my homework before the day it is due. *Laughs to self because I definitely did my homework that was due today a minute ago*
- I want to make active progress towards reaching my long term and short term goals. I want to ultimately end this year feeling as though I did everything I could to reach where I want to be in 5 years.
- Bonus: I am trying to go meatless this entire year. I am allowing 2 f*ck ups a month because I live in a college town where everything is meat with a side of meat. It is want pizza rolls in the middle of the night after partying with my roommates, then I am going to do it.
I hope you guys all liked this list. As I said earlier, I haven’t been able to start journaling yet this year so I haven’t wrote down my resolutions thus far. I want to thank That Artsy Reader Girl (her website is linked above) for letting me be able to write down my resolutions for this Tuesday.
As always, thanks for reading!